Stoneleigh Academy School uniform
- Purple sweatshirt/cardigan with academy logo
- Plain white shirt (no logo)
- Grey/black smart academy trousers or grey/black skirt – suitable length
- Purple academy summer dress
- Plain grey tights
- Plain grey socks (not patterned)
- Plain black academy shoes, sensible heels only – not trainers
- Hair accessories should be plain and in line with academy colours – long hair must be tied up
- No jewellery should be worn. Discreet plain earrings (studs) may be worn but these must be able to be removed by the child for sporting/physical activities for H&S reasons
- Navy or grey sports hijab if required
- Plain white round neck t-shirt (no logo)
- Plain black PE shorts
- Pumps/Sports back for storage
- Boys are required to wear trunks or lycra shorts (NOT Bermuda/gym/football shorts)
- Girls are required to wear a one-piece swimming costume (no bikinis/tankinis)
- Swimming caps are required for H&S reasons
- Items of uniform are easily available for parent/carers to purchase cheaply through the main uniform supplier or other low cost clothing suppliers.
- The academy and its governing body regularly considers and reviews the cost and availability of uniforms when making contracting decisions.
The academy has set aside a specific financial hardship budget to support families provide items of uniform where financial constraints are preventing the purchase of these items. The principal or other designated senior staff can access this budget to help provide this support. In addition children are encouraged to donate items of uniform when they leave.